COMMITTED TO LONG-TERM GROWTH & EXCELLENCE
With over one hundred fifty years of combined experience, Comal Energy Services (CES) leverages off the technical knowledge and experience of our core management group to provide industry leading services to the Oil and Gas Industry. Utilizing this knowledge, experience and an extensive industry network, CES offers the premier support services in designing, building, operating and maintaining oil and gas facilities. Our leadership team has managed hundreds of employees and contractors in multiple states and geographic regions, including the Gulf of Mexico. They have had responsibility for tens of thousands of miles of natural gas and liquid pipelines, over two million horsepower at compressor stations and dozens of processing and treating plants. They have also overseen capital projects valued in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Safety has always been paramount on our projects. We understand what it takes to operate facilities safely, efficiently and in full compliance with regulations.
Our leadership team has over one hundred fifty years of experience in the energy industry with processing and treating plants, salt dome storage, intrastate and interstate onshore and offshore pipeline operations, engineering, and construction. We have a record of fiscal responsibility, while continuously improving overall operations and safety records. Having worked on over thirty billion dollars in acquisitions, the team has extensive experience in managing large mergers and integration plans.
Throughout the years our leadership team has overseen the operations of:
- Over 30,000 miles of gas and liquid pipelines
- More than two million compression horsepower
- Fifty gas processing and treating plants
- Facilities located in twenty states, deep water Gulf of Mexico, Canada, Argentina and the Dominican Republic.
- Installed platforms in the deepest water of the Gulf of Mexico
- Managed projects both on-shore and off-shore in the billions of dollars
- Mergers and acquisitions of $30 billion in assets, including integration and optimization of facilities and personnel.
Additionally, our team has extensive experience in all areas of oil and natural gas exploration and production and has held management and executive positions in the following areas:
- Operations & Engineering
- Interstate & Intrastate Pipeline Operations
- Natural Gas & NGL Facilities
- Compression Facility Operation
- On-shore & Off-shore Plant Management
- Natural Gas Salt Dome Facilities with over 25 BCF capacity